Health Direct, New! Ready Fiber Plus, Complete Digestive Support, 15 fl oz (444 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Innovative Anti-Aging Solutions
- 15 Grams of Fiber (60% DV)
- Prune Juice Concentrate
- Helps Relieve Gas, Bloating and Occasional Constipation♦
- With FOS, Prebiotics, Antioxidants & Electrolytes
- Doctor Recommended
- Low Calorie
- Dietary Supplement
- Lowest Calorie Formula
- Vegan Friendly
Ready Fiber Plus is an all-in-one complete digestive support supplement. It combines a highly concentrated dose of nature's perfect digestive aid, prunes, with prebiotics, antioxidants, electrolytes and Health Direct's original grit-free, non-thickening liquid fiber.
Ready Fiber Plus has a delicious orchard prune flavor and is ready-to-use straight from the bottle with no mixing, dissolving, or water required.
Ready Fiber Plus' Revolutionary Digestive Benefits:
- 500% More Fiber: 15 grams (60% of your Daily Value) in just one ounce‡
- Helps reduce or eliminate laxative use ♦
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria (micro flora) in your digestive system ♦
- Does not interfere with the absorption of medicines or supplements like other fiber products - and it actually improves the absorption of minerals. ♦
Ready Fiber Plus helps: ♦
- Improve regularity and healthy digestion
- Eliminate waste and toxins
- Provide gentle relief from occasional constipation
- Protect against occasional digestive upsets
- Support and maintain healthy intestinal micro flora
‡Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber Plus has 500% more fiber per serving (15 grams vs. 3 grams)
♦Polydextrose has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to most fibers with 4 calories per gram.
Adults: Take 1 fl oz (2 tbsps /30 ml) or 0.5 fl oz (1 tbsp /15 ml) per day. In times of need: Take 2 fl oz (4 tbsps /60 ml) per day. Do not exceed 3 fl oz (6 tbsps /90 ml) per day. Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any supplement containing fiber.
Filtered water, ready fiber [a proprietary blend of polydextrose♦ (soluble fiber) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)], prune juice concentrate (antioxidant source), glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Contains no added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
Contains naturally occurring sugar from prune juice and specific electrolytes phosphorus, sodium, potassium.
Hormone-free ·Pesticide-free ·Lactose-free ·Gluten-free ·GMO-free
No refrigeration is necessary unless preferred, simply store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your health care professional before use. Finish bottle within 6 months of opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Fl Oz (2 Tbsps/30 ml) or 0.5 Fl )Oz (1 Tbsp/15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 15 or 30|
|Amount Per Serving||1 Fl Oz||% (DV)||0.5 Fl Oz||% (DV)|
|Carbohydrates||18 g||8%*||9 g||4%*|
|Sugars||3 g||**||1.5 g||**|
|Dietary Fiber||15 g||60%*||7.5 g||30%*|
|Soluble Fiber||15 g||**||7.5 g||**|
|Phosphorus||5.9 mg||<1%*||2.95 mg||<1%*|
|Sodium||14.5 mg||<1%*||7.25 mg||<1%*|
|Potassium||16.2 mg||<1%*||8.1 mg||<1%*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.