Health King, Blood Pressure Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improved Formula
- Blood Pressure Balance & Healthy Heart
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Blood Pressure Herb Tea
With an excellent natural flavor, this herb tea is made of wild apocynum venetum grown in a pollution-free area in northwest China, with a few other precious herbs. Apocynum is an important cardiotonic herb in Traditional Chinese herbalism to support healthy blood pressure and heart functions.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags or more a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: should not be used with low blood pressure.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Serving Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Apocynum venetum (leaf), Salvia (root), Red peony (root), Mulberry (leaf), Magnolia (bark), Polygonatum (root), Scrophularia (root), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Seems to be "The Right Stuff" to rein in high blood pressure numbers
Posted by 4667925621949494136 on Dec 03, 2016
This tea seems to bring high blood pressure numbers down. I don't have strict scientific evidence of this, but it does SEEM to work. If your blood pressure is too high, why not give it a try?
Posted by 5680296292892756844 on Jul 13, 2016
its very effective, when all else fails, I can count this tea everytime!
i think is ok
Posted by Mersila on May 30, 2016
i dont know if it works coz it was a gift but i think is ok
Blood Pressure Tea
Posted by 4787680190934648758 on May 23, 2016
So far I am very impressed with this tea, it has definitely brought my blood pressure down about 20 points since May 7th. Although it is a little bitter tasting, it is very tolerable and since it works I am extremely happy with it. I could add a little sugar or honey, but its not necessary for me. I will be continuing to order this product so I hope you are never out of it. I would say it is working better than my prescription medication that I have been on for years, so I think my Doctor will be very happy as I am.