Health King, Dong Quai Lady's Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improved Formula
- Female Health
- 100% Natural Herbal Supplement
An excellent drink flavored with jasmine flower, it is made of the famous wild Chinese Dong Quai (Chinese Angelica) grown on the pollution-free high plateau of northwest China, with other precious herbs. Traditional Chinese herbalism considers it a blood builder and blood circulation promoter to support normal gynecological functions, and to support female hormone balance.
What makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Proprietary Blend |
Dong Quai (root), astragalus (root & leaf), Motherwort (root), Codonopsis (root), Chidium (root), Trichosanthes (root), Polygala (root), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|*Daily Value not established.|
Love this tea!
Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Feb 22, 2017
Smells like flowers! Does help shed more blood. Great for women's health.
Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Jul 02, 2014
Good ingredients but not a fan of the fragrant smell. Not for me but someone else may find it enjoyable.
Not much dong quai
Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Mar 09, 2012
The tea is good. Has many other good herbs in it. Small amount of d.q.
Love this tea!
Very good tea. Dong Quai is supposed to help support hormonal balance, and this tea seems to be doing a great job. Plus it tastes great.