Health King, Herb Tea, Hair Regeneration, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.37 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HEK-00050
- UPC Code: 646322000504
- Package Quantity: 20 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
2.6 x 3.1 x 4.6 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improved Formula
- Healthy Way to Great Hair
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Hair Regeneration Herb Tea is made of wild privet, Fo-Ti, eleuthero, black sesame, and polygonatum. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses their circulation supporting, internal secretion balancing, liver and kidney nurturing properties to support healthy hair growth and to fend off premature grey hair.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health care professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Privet (root), Black sesame (seed), Fo-Ti (root), Polygonatum (root), eleuthero (leaf)
|* Daily Value Not Established.|