Health King, Herb Tea, Reishi Liver Guard, 20 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improved Formula
- Liver Health & Immune Support
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Reishi Liver Guard Herb Tea
With excellent natural flavor, this herb tea is made of the famous reishi, "mushroom of immortality", and astragalus naturally grown in northeast China, with other precious herbs. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses their detoxifying, tonifying, and other qualities for healthy liver. Excellent tonic for liver and lung, vitality and immune support.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags or more a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||%Daily Value|
Reishi mushroom (whole Lucid Ganoderma), Astragalus (stem & leaf), Schizandra (fruit), Isatis (root), Cuscuta (seed), Wolfberry (leaf), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily Value not established.|
I drink two cups per day, I love the mild taste. Too soon to see results but I know that I feel good afterwords. My only complaint is the number of tea bags, two bags lasts me 10 days. Sometimes I use the same tea bag twice. Might purchase a couple more boxes!
Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 11, 2017
The tea is good for liver and overall health, tastes little bitter. Tea is not as concentrated as herbal capsules, so the effect is moderate.
Posted by 4988215688709627447 on Dec 02, 2016
it is a nice tea but i though it was to get a good night sleep but this is not a tea to help me sleep unfortunatelly
Delicate jasmine scent
Posted by 5734705272302049910 on May 24, 2016
An enjoyable drinking beverage
Posted by 4694444937642476200 on Apr 04, 2016
Love this tea.