Health King, St John's Wort Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improved Formula
- Maintain Good Mood & Easy Anxiety
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
St. John's Wort Herb Tea
Nicely flavored, St. John's Wort Herb Tea is made of wild St. John's wort and other precious herbs. They tonify the nervous system, ease anxiety and irritability, support the immune system and help maintain normal functions of the stomach, kidney, liver and heart, thus ideal for general well-being and vitality.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
St. John's wort (root), Scute (root), Eleuthero (leaf), Mulberry (leaf), Wolfberry (leaf), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily Value Not Established|
A wonderful herby tea
Posted by 5468447209556720793 on Jun 19, 2016
I was looking for St John's Wort to try as a nightime tea. This is a blend that includes the leaves of eleuthero, mulberry, wolfberry, and green tea, as well as jasmine flowers and scute root. The result is quite relaxing and enjoyable to drink. Well worth adding to your bed time tea rotation. It certainly provides a good night's sleep.
Posted by 5113914411521338635 on Apr 19, 2015
Great jasmine-like taste. I always feel calm after drinking this.
One of the most relaxing teas I have tried. Such a lovely fragrance of light bouquet of flowers. Please consult your doctor before trying this.
Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 21, 2009