Health Valley, Gluten Free Café, Cinnamon Sesame Bar, 12 Bars, .95 oz (27 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- All Natural
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
- Certified Gluten-Free
- With Flax Seeds & Roasted Peanuts
Tips For Gluten Free Living from Renowned Author & Gluten Free Expert Danna Korn
- Just because something is labeled "nutritious", "wholesome", or "all-natural" doesn't mean it's gluten-free. Be sure to check the label for those "questionable" ingredients, or better yet, stick with a brand that is actually labeled gluten-free.
- Snack bars don't have to be just for snacks. Dip them in yogurt or spread a little peanut butter on them, and you've got yourself a small meal!
- Remember to always have a stash of "goodies" for your gluten-free child on-hand, should a special occasion take you by surprise. The last thing you want is for your child to feel left out when the others are eating treats! Because they store well and are easy to take anywhere, snack bars are a "must-have" for your child's emergency stash.
Cinnamon Sesame Bars
Delicate cinnamon, chewy sesame and flax seeds with roasted peanuts. Great taste and good nutrition - Gluten Free Cafe is the only line of gluten-free foods fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
- Good source of ALA, an Omega-3 fatty acid (580 mg per serving)
Gluten Free Cafe is a certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten-free standards, and are certified to have less than 10ppm (parts per million) of gluten.
Sesame seeds, brown rice syrup, flax seeds, evaporated cane juice, roasted peanuts, inulin (prebiotic) vanilla extract, cinnamon, sea salt, natural vitamin E for freshness. Nutrition Blend: Calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin D3, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), riboflavin, folic acid.
Contains: Peanuts and may contain traces of tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (27 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A or C.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|