Health Valley, Gluten Free Cafe, Veggie Noodle Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HHV-03562
- UPC Code: 070795035624
- Package Quantity: 15 oz (425 g)
2.9 x 2.9 x 4.5 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All Natural
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
- Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
Great taste and good nutrition - Gluten Free Cafe Soups are the first and only line of gluten free soups fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamins like B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
Gluten Free Cafe is certified by The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten free standards, and are certified to have less than 10 ppm (part per million) of gluten.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Water, carrots, tomatoes, celery, green beans, peas, rice noodles (rice flour), tomato paste, honey, corn, enriched rice flour (contains calcium phosphate, niacinamide, iron [ferric orthophosphate], riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin D3), white beans, sea salt, inulin, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|