Healthy Origins, Krill Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 500 mg, 120 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Pure Antarctic Krill
- Economy Size
- Soy Free
- Supports Joint, Brain, and Cardiovascular Health
- Enteric Coated Softgels for Optimal Absorption
- Sustainably Harvested Under CCAMLR Standards
- K·Real - Real Krill Oil
- MSO - Multi Stage Oil Extraction Freshness Guaranteed
Healthy Origins Krill Oil is extracted from the Euphausia superba species of krill found in the Antarctic waters of the southern ocean. Euphausia superba, with a biomass of over 500,000,000 tons, is one of the most abundant life forms on the planet. Since the 19th century, krill has been harvested as a food source for humans and animals, but only in more recent times has it been harvested to extract the oils contained within the krill. These oils contain substantial levels of Omega 3s, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels daily with your first meal, or as directed by a physician.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural vanilla. Enteric coating consists of ethyl cellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid.
Contains: Shellfish (krill).
No peanuts/tree nuts, fish, gluten, yeast, eggs, milk, wheat or soy.
If you have a seafood allergy, coagulopathy, or are taking anti-coagulant or other medication, please consult a physician before using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||.5 g||<2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Krill Oil||1,000 mg||†|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||190 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||100 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||55 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value (DV) not established
Posted by 5703372773793648637 on Dec 05, 2016
It came mouldy... I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Posted by 4922964358155996837 on Dec 02, 2016
The best and after many months of use, my sugar, cholesteron levesl are really great
No after taste
Posted by 5207670714953253399 on Oct 21, 2016
I was tired of the fishy after taste of Omega-3 capsules. The Krill oil does the job, and my mouth no longer smells like the hold of a fishing trawler.
I bought this because it has natural vanilla flavor, not vanillin like MegaRed does. I also chose it because it is enteric coated. Easy to swallow.