Healthy Origins, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural
- Product of the Philippines
- One of Nature's Healthiest Cooking Oil
- Contains 62% Medium Chain Triglycerides
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
For many generations, coconut oil has been a dietary staple in Africa, Asian and Polynesian cultures for its fatty acid content, great taste, and abundancy.
Healthy Origins Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold-pressed, 100% pure, and kosher certified.
Take one (1) tablespoon once or twice daily with a meal. May also be used as a spread or cooking oil (up to 350ºF).
Organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, fish, shellfish, egg or dairy.
No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Made without pesticides, refining, bleaching, hydrogenation or hexane.
Note: No refrigeration required. This product is solid at room temperature and melts at 76ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
Servings Per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||126|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.|
†Percent Daily Value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
My everything oil
Posted by 4875148891732142274 on Feb 26, 2017
Good coconut oil. You will get what you expect.
Posted by 4778875410101778127 on Feb 21, 2017
Love the wonderful taste of coconut
Good Valur Of Price
Posted by 5414567256881749266 on Feb 16, 2017
Taste Is Good, And Good Value Of Price, I Use It For Bakery And Handmade Eye Cream
Posted by 5137647838041200230 on Feb 06, 2017
Love using coconut oil. I use it for everything from cooking to homemade health care and beauty products!