Healthy Times, Organic, Hugga Bear Cookies, Vanilla, 6.5 oz (182 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing child. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified organic.
- A good source of iron, calcium, zinc and B vitamins for healthy growth & development.
- Just the right size for little hands to hold.
- Delicious home baked taste.
Your child will love all 5 varieties:
- Honey Graham
- Chocolate Chip
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic honey, organic whole wheat flour, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), organic vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate. niacin (B3), electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Processed in a facility that uses soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Box: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 4715344022679764297 on Aug 21, 2016
love its shape and taste
Posted by 4617929114854582645 on Jul 18, 2016
very good product for little 6+ babies
Smells and tastes very bad
Posted by 5108832910563017310 on May 30, 2016
Smells and tastes very bad. like old butter. worse cookies i ever tried. didnt give to my baby. went straight away to a bin
Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Dec 13, 2015
Baby likes it.