Healthy Times, Organic, Vanilla Biscuits for Teethers, 12 Biscuits, 6 oz (168 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- With Calcium for Growing Bones
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I first created Biscuits for Teethers in my own kitchen for my daughter when she was teething. Today, the very same original, organic recipe is available to you and other caring parents worldwide.
Specially created for your baby with ♥, Rondi
Biscuits for Teethers are also great when frozen!
Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers were specially developed by Rondi to promote comfortable growth of baby's teeth. The hard surface provides exercise for gums and jaws, while satisfying the natural urge to bite. Because of the delicious taste and easy to hold shape, your baby will love Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers.
Organic wheat flour, organic whole wheat flour, organic unsulphured molasses, organic cold pressed sunflower and/or safflower oil, calcium carbonate, organic vanilla extract, organic sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).
Contains: Wheat, gluten.
May contain: milk, egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Feed baby in a sitting position to reduce the risk of choking.
- Please watch your child closely at mealtime and snacktime.
- Never leave your child unattended.
|Serving Size: 1 Biscuit (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 5270098587954412886 on Feb 14, 2017
Nice product, but 1 year old baby can't have it.
Healthy hard biscuits
Posted by chungfai on Dec 29, 2015
Healthy hard biscuits, the taste like they are roasted. I don't like roasted. Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits are better.
Posted by 5264658366114479023 on Sep 18, 2015
Very hard! Difficult for use
Posted by SvetlaSevova on Mar 25, 2015
If my baby eats a small amount from the corner of the biscuits, it just cant be eaten, it's so hard. I try to but them in ht water....the hole day the biscuit again stays so hard....it's dangerous for baby or toddler to eat this...