Healthy Times, Special Nourish, Organic Brown Rice Cereal for Baby, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- 45% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% Daily Value of 7B Vitamins
- 20% Daily Value of Zinc
- USDA Organic
- Stage 1 Single Grain
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Gentle on Little Tummies
- Whole Grain
- Baby's Favorite
- Since 1980
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified Organic, Whole Grain
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium whole grain brown rice that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Healthy Times is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
Special Nourish Unique Blend of Vitamins And Minerals For Healthy Growth And Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of Iron for health red blood cell count and brain development, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth, Zinc for natural immune support, and 7B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times' unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of whole grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Certified Organic Baby Cereal. Try Healthy Times Organic Baby Food with baby's cereal for a delicious taste!
Specially created for your baby with ♥ Rondi
Add Liquid And Serve.
Easy To Mix Directions
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 4-5 tablespoons of breast milk, formula or purified water. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. For the first feeding, babies usually prefer a thinner consistency.
- Stir and serve.
- For Baby: Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or purified water) to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- For Toddler: For children over on year of age, mix with whole milk, purified water, or juice.
- For Thicker Texture: Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Mix 4 Tbsp. of cereal (14 g) with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-25 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-25 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Baby Cereal is an important part of your child's diet for both infants and toddlers.
Organic whole grain brown rice, flour, tricalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), mixed tocopherols, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Gluten free, dairy free, soy free
No Added Sugar or Salt
Important: Store dry cereal in cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value Infants 0-1||%Daily Value Children 1-4|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
Baby loves this cereal.
Baby loves this cereal.
My baby really likes the taste of this cereal. Additionally, it can be used to thicken his milk for the night. I really like the fact that it does not contain any unneeded sunflower lecithin or mixed tocopherols (as preservative). Just rice and vitamins.
Posted by 4744348191341385198 on Feb 07, 2017
My daughter seemed to eat it with no complaint, but then was stopped up for seven days. She finally had a HUGE bm after 4 days of going back to just breast milk and a day at hot springs. We're trying oatmeal now.
organic baby cereal
Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Oct 15, 2016
good natural cereal, unfortantly the taste didn't agree with my daughters sensitivity..
Posted by 5289852546676790824 on Sep 29, 2016
Baby love it and seems a good healthy choice
Great for babies
Posted by 5103556465791713503 on Aug 31, 2016
Nutritious and easy to make for my 9 months old. I can supplement it with vegetables and it'll be a good meal!
Posted by 5144786467392438478 on Dec 11, 2015
Nice packaging but i cannit say about it as i still havent give this to my baby. I would say the price is nice for being a healthy organic baby product and for the amount.