Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 45 Extra Large Tea Bags
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic Fennel Tea
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare).
Chlorine-free tea bag paper.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Much Relief with this tea!
Much Relief with this tea!
I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.
Lovely Tea to calm tummy
Posted by 5531842436227739166 on Feb 17, 2017
Very tasty and also helps to ease the tummy. Highly recommend
Posted by 4690825216842532685 on Jan 31, 2017
Love the fact that its organic so I'm drinking pesticide-free tea. Noticed that the brew is not as strong as regular fennel tea though and doesn't smell as fragrant but, still helps to calm my tummy after a meal.
good tummy soother
Posted by 5005928059574677253 on Jan 20, 2017
I was given fennel tea as a gift a few years ago as a gift. When I went online to order something else, I saw your company had the same tea I used those few years ago. I knew the tea would be good. This is the first time I have ordered from your company. I found the process easy and timely. I am enjoying the tea again and if I need more or something else, I will certainly order from your company again. Thank You.
fennel has mild flovor
Posted by 5735096706097897794 on Jan 19, 2017
the taste is great and it does seem to settle the stomach,but steeping for 10 minutes seems excessive