Herbal Answers, Inc, Pure Aloe Force, Liquified Aloe Vera Leaf, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- The Aloe Answer
- "Live" · Raw · Whole
- Life - Force - Full
- Maximum Strength, Never Heated
- Organically Grown
- Dietary Supplement
- Bio-Protected for Life & Purity
- Experience the Full Force of Aloe Designed by Nature - Unbroken by Processing
Health - Pure & Simple
A nutritious, dietary supplement purified to fortify your health daily.
Bio-Protected Pure Aloe Force
Finally, a truly raw, 'live' liquefied Aloe that is purified for daily use, tastes good & is processed to protect and deliver the full promise of Aloe.
Revolutionary Bio-Protective Processing makes our Liquefied, Whole, Raw, 'Live' Aloe:
- Completely Purified - And can be used as a Daily Health Supplement.
- Protected to Deliver - All the 'Live' Aloe Plant has to offer.
Experience The Difference
Finally, we can experience the Full Life-Force of Aloe & It's Full Promise because we protect Nature's Sacred Designs for Life, Energy & Health.
Herbal Answers Promise
We offer the Whole Truth of Aloe processing.
Dr. Jeri L.
Health Made Simple
The magnificent Aloe plant, that is designed to be self-sufficient & thrive in the desert, feeds us in unique ways with its 250+ naturally occurring constituents including: enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, glycoproteins, sterols, growth factors, & Aloe's unique 'growth' polysaccharides & glucomannans.
Our Bio-Protective Processing protects these intricately woven constituents to feed the cells, tissues and organs of our bodies as only a raw, 'live', whole food can.
"Life" feeds "Life" Feed your Life with Life-Force-Full Aloe.
Closet to Nature is Best
Protecting Aloe's Life-Force-Full Structures Maximizes its Potency, Effectiveness & its Biological Activity and Availability.
Bio-Protected Aloe Processing Guarantee
- Raw, Uncooked, Never Heated. No Heat is ever applied at any time in any part of processing from field to bottle. AloeForce is uniquely stabilized & purified without any heat or any damaging processing.
- No water added or removed. Never concentrated, diluted or dried. Nature's original design, balance, proportions and synergy are protected, delivering the full power of Aloe's biological form & activity.
- Whole Leaf & Inner Gel of the Barbadensis-Miller plant is used to include the nutrient rich leaf. Our unique processing removes impurities without damaging filtering.
- Non-Laxative Formulation Aloin & emodins completely removed to <1 ppm from the whole leaf & inner gel of the plant with no damaging filtering.
Our uniquely Raw & Completely Purified AloeForce allows for daily use & removes Aloe's usual contra-indications & bitter taste.
Processed to Protect & Deliver Aloe's naturally occurring constituents including the fragile enzymes and uniquely large, 'growth' polysaccharides (Aloe's Acetylated Beta-glucomannans).
Usages will always vary and fluctuate according to your health needs. From 1/2 to 1 oz or more, two-five times a day as needed. (One capful equals 1 oz).
Best In Split Amounts throughout the day, on an Empty Stomach (but can be used anytime). Up to 4 oz at any one time for maximum absorption.
Introduce gradually and build to desired daily dosage.
May be mixed with any cold drink.
Refrigerate after opening.
Potassium sorbate (1/10 of 1% as a preservative, not a source of potassium).
Naturally gluten free; non-GMO aloin/toxin free.
Natural color & flavor will vary.
Please discuss product usage with your health care practitioner. Follow usage recommendations.
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.75 g||<1%|
|Aloe Vera Leaf Liquid||29.25 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Percent daily values not established.