Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 5R Light Copper Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural, And Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia- Alcohol- Parabens
- Dermatologically Tested-Sensitive Skin
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This package contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml/ 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml/ 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (white birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your color is rich and deep, your hair looks beautiful and healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
Easy To Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up To 2 Applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 Minutes For A Perfect Result
Gently and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C,D,R or M shades. It is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water), peg-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, peg-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, p-phenylenediamine, p-aminophenol, 2-amin-3-hydroxypyridine, 4-chlororesorcinol, tetrasodium edta, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water), citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
*Botanical and natural origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
For external use only.
Against animal testing.
Soooo much better than salon color!
Soooo much better than salon color!
I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.
Long lasting color, lots of shine.
Posted by 5342255144795802038 on Feb 14, 2017
Love this product. Long lasting color, lots of shine. But head's up; it does not include an applicator.
Posted by 4969781339552553558 on Oct 23, 2016
This product gives a great color & shine but leaves my hair a little dry. I mix this with the medium blond and it's still plenty red for me!
Posted by 5047406283044705554 on Jun 14, 2016
Have received many compliments on this color and product over the years.
Permenant Hair Color
Posted by 5439028815390475539 on May 28, 2016
I love this color, and have received many complements! Great price as well.
Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 20, 2014
When I first opened the box and saw the contents, I was a bit sceptical about it. However, the result surprised me in a good way. The hair (and most importantly, the roots) was evenly coloured. It's a little too red, though, but I don't mind. Still looks beautiful on me.