Herbs Etc., Deep Sleep, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Herbal Formula
- Professional Strength
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Fast-Acting Dietary Supplement
- Formulated by Daniel Gagnon, Medical Herbalist
Deep Sleep helps you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.
Take 30 drops in water one hour prior to bedtime and 30 drops in water at bedtime. Best results are achieved by the second or third night.
Fresh California poppy plant1, fresh valerian root1, fresh passionflower herb tip, fresh chamomile flower1, fresh lemon balm herb1, fresh oat seed in milky stage1, and orange peel1 extracted with 60% grain alcohol, purified water and vegetable glycerine.
Posted by 5416644329540107009 on Jul 06, 2016
This stuff works. 30 drops 30 minutes before going to bed and I'm out!
Posted by 5297652550982535397 on Oct 15, 2013
it works great!!
not that great
Posted by Reviewer1934299 on May 27, 2013
i have lots of trouble sleeping this didnt do anything for me unfortunately
Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 19, 2012
I was optimistic about this product when I heard Dr. Oz recommend it. I tried it a few nights and the results were not consistent enough for me to reorder this brand. It did have a very mild relaxing effect, but I couldn't call it a reliable sleep aid. I'll try some other brands.
Not effective for serious insomnia, but good all the same
Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 24, 2011
This isn't terribly powerful, but may be just the ticket if you're trying to recover your sleeping rhythm. I wish they made a version that didn't contain valerian, as that herb on its own seems to have the opposite effect for me, and I think it may be counteracting the other ingredients.