Herbs Etc., Essiac Tonic, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Professional Strength
- Eliminates Deeply Stored Waste
- Fast-Acting Dietary Supplement
- Highly Concentrated
- Superior Value Equals up to 4-17 oz Bottles of the Competitions' Formula
- No Refrigeration Required
- Preservative Free
- Original Canadian Ojibwa (Chippewa) Indian Formula
- Contains Only the Four Original Ingredients
- Ideal for Seasonal Fasts and Cleanses
- Cleanses the Liver and Blood
- Enhances Natural Healing Capacities
- Moves the Body Toward a State of Integration and Health
Essiac Tonic cleanses and supports the liver and blood.
Take 40 drops in water twice a day on an empty stomach.
Do not use in pregnancy
|Serving Size: 40 drops|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
A gentle detox
A gentle detox
After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.
Posted by 4973542907118561313 on Aug 06, 2016
This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use
I haven't started using this yet
Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 19, 2013
I cannot tell you yet.
Posted by Reviewer1788134 on Jul 25, 2013
I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.
Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow
Posted by Reviewer2139862 on Feb 10, 2013
Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!
Posted by Reviewer1362501 on May 01, 2011
A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada