Himalania, Goji Berries, Antioxidant, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural / Raw
- GMO Free
- The Most Famous Berry in the Himalayas
— A berry cherished for its nutritional benefits —
Goji berries originate in the high plateaus of the Himalayan Mountains. They have been used for over 5,000 years by traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicines. Ancient practitioners believed in the strength building qualities of the Goji and its properties associated with longevity. Goji berries are now considered a Superfruit for their incredible nutritional value and for having one of the highest rankings on the ORAC scale (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), which measures their antioxidant activity.
— A healthy treat for everyday snacking —
All natural, organically grown, raw, vegan and gluten-free Himalania Goji berries are also an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C and dietary fiber. They taste delicious either by themselves as a snack or mixed in cereals, trail mixes, salads, soups or yogurts. You can also add them to your favorite smoothies and dessert recipes.
Raw goji berries
Allergies: Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts and other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|