Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Amla, Natural Antioxidant, 60 Caplets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive and Gluten Free
- One Month Supply
- India Organic
- Controlunion Certified
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union
Chromatographic Fingerprinting: The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Amla Help You?
- Supports normal immune system function
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Part of the famous Indian formulas Triphala and Chyavanaprash
Our Science. Your Life.
- Over 1,200 clinical studies on Himalaya products
- Nearly 200 scientists, herbalists and doctors or R&D staff
- GMP Facility
- Family owned since 1930
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals.
Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Amla fruit standardized extract (fruit) (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.) (45% Tannins - 112.5 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|Organic Amla powder (stem) (2% Tannins - 7 mg*)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
I switched from sythenic absorbic acid to this and haven't regret a bit. I have not been sick since starting this and it is one of my supplements that give me nice skin.
I love that it's organic
Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Feb 19, 2017
I wish it would be raw too...
Posted by 5131987340949045249 on Jan 29, 2017
I love it
Posted by 5325414097245175016 on Jan 05, 2017
Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Dec 03, 2016
nothing bad to say
dont feel any difference..
Posted by 4845671917880127257 on Nov 23, 2016
finished my first bottle(1mth) but haven't found anything different. I took it with Neem-Himalaya Brand, expecting some improvement on my face-skin but nothing changed. still little pimples appear:(