Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bacopa, 60 Caplets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pure Herbs
- Mental Alertness
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive and Gluten Free
- Chromatographic Fingerprinting: The Most Rigorous Testing for Herbal Potency
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
How Can Bacopa Help You?
- Supports mental alertness and promotes a feeling of relaxation
- Support the mind and intellect
- Helps minimize occasional bouts of forgetfulness
- Contains bacosides A&B
Our Science. Your Life.
- Over 1,200 clinical studies on Himalaya products
- Nearly 200 scientists, herbalists and doctors on R&D staff
- Seed-to-shelf company
- GMP Facility
- Family Owned since 1930
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Bacopa standardized extract (whole plant)
(Bacopa monnieri Pennell.)
(24% Bacopa saponins, 60 mg)
|Organic Bacopa powder (whole plant)
(2% Bacopa saponins. 10 mg)
* Daily Value not established
I have been using this product for 9 years. I am now 63 but nine years ago my mother passed away with Altzheimer's disease and before she passed away I started to notice that I was having problems with my memory. Since all of my mother's siblings also had altzheimer's before they passed away. I thought that it was time to find some help. I tried various other herbal remedies and nothing worked until I used bacopa. I am the top sales person for my company and hold the record for the most sales in the history of the company and I owe it to bacopa. Recently, Dr. Oz has recommended that people over 50 should be taking this. I asked my family doctor about bacopa and he had never heard of it until I told him and after researching it, he agrees that it is definitely beneficial.
I accpect more
Posted by 4938048431249088844 on Dec 04, 2016
I accpect more in Balance concentration, forgetfulness and focus. Not satisfied completely. Quite good in dealing with stressful situation.
Posted by 5240552843322575221 on Nov 30, 2016
Also known in India as Brahmi a good memory enhancer and improves mental concentration
Posted by 4960360904553738024 on Oct 04, 2016
Posted by Lifeishard on Sep 17, 2016
It was hard to sleep at night even when taking it in the morning. Could not take it long enough to see whether there are long term benefits. Thought it could make make me calm and at the same time make my concentration improved. Perhaps for people that are less sensitive is the right one to take.
This Stuff Works!
Posted by 4652159527743931187 on Aug 02, 2016
I had recently (6 weeks) discontinued a prescription med and the side-effects and withdrawals were terrible. One of them was brain fog/ memory loss. I read the reviews and decided to give Bacopa a try. Within a day or two the brain fog lifted. My memory and recall are improving daily. I am also experiencing a calming effect. Lots of streets in my life recently but I am not stressed out. Even my body feels at peace. As a result of these effects I have recommended Bacopa to many friends and family members. I won't be without Bacopa in the future. It's that good, for me.