Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Koflet, 20 Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.11|
- Nature's Balanced Mucosal Comfort Formula
- Herbal Supplement
The Himalaya Difference
- Founded in 1930.
- Worldwide in over 70 countries.
- 80,000 sq ft R&D with over 100 physicians and scientists.
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products.
- Seed-to-shelf, 700 acres of farmland.
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending.
Koflet Lozenges are proprietary herbal formula which assists the normal function of bronchial mucous membrane and muscles. Koflet Lozenges also support a normal immune system function.
One lozenge dissolved slowly in the mouth, three to four times per day.
Cane sugar, liquid glucose.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: One lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend
cutch tree (heartwood), chebulic myrobalan (fruit rind) clove (flower bud) cinnamon (bark), cardamom (fruit)
|Trikatu Herbal Blend
pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), ginger (rhizome)
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Seems to be working well
Posted by 5710298260425980448 on Feb 16, 2017
This little candy though tasting not especially good. It does soothe the throat and relieve me from dry coughs.
the taste a bit odd
Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Dec 22, 2016
I don't like the taste, but my mother like it
Too hot in my mouth
Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Dec 06, 2016
I'm sure that they would do the job re coughing ect but I couldn't finish sucking on the lozenge because it was way too hot and burning on the mucous membranes in my mouth 😕 Unfortunately I had to throw them out
Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Nov 17, 2016
I eat these for no reason, just because I like them! Reminds me of India/ Nepal with the cardamom/ cinnamon type flavours. My little niece and nephew like them too.