Himalayan Institute, Neti•Salt, Eco Refillable Jar, 12 oz (340.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20% More Free!
- 99.99% Pure Non-Iodized Salt
- No Additives or Anti-Caking Agents
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Petroleum-Free Jar and Spoon
- The Original Since 1972
- Doctor Recommended
- Supports Humanitarian Projects
Use to perform the nasal wash as directed in your Neti Pot instructions. Using the included neti spoon (holds 1/4 of a teaspoon), place a level scoop of Neti Salt into your Neti Pot and add warm water.
Additive-free; any chumps may be broken apart and used.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride (99.99%) USP
Refillable pla jar, spoon and label made from ingenuity from plants not oils
Keep tightly closed to protect from moisture.
The measuring scoop is a real plus with this. I've used salt that I bought from the food co-op and this actually feels better. It doesn't burn at all, like some other salts do.
This is a great neti pot salt
Posted by 5678364319937688288 on Feb 03, 2017
My husband uses the salts when he neti pots and he loves it .
Great nose rinse
Posted by Reviewer3335917 on Dec 19, 2016
If you already have a neti pot, this is a great nose rinse. Mix one scoop with warm, purified water, and off you go. I had a problem with an old container of the same product when it warped and needed this one to replace it. Not sure how that happened, but hope to keep this one in good condition. The salt will clump after a while (probably in the humid summers here), fyi.
Love this, make me able to breath through the night
Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 02, 2016
I have to use it morning and evening because of allergy and a crooked nose septum, and this make it possible to sleep all night. And it is clean and safe.
The jar is convenient
Posted by 5093717678816219484 on Oct 08, 2016
The jar is not too small but not to big either. Fits perfectly in my medicine cabinet above the sink.