Himalayan Institute, Neti Wash, Eco Sinus Cleansing System, Starter Kit, 3 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust, pollen & irritants
- Removes excess mucus...naturally
- Enhances sinus & immune support with Neti Wash Plus
- Now with Neti Wash Plus Aromatic! A daily boost to soothe and moisturize
Starter Kit Contents:
- Nonbreakable Eco Neti Pot
- Neti Wash Plus
- Eco salt jar
Good for you. Good for the environment
Introducing the first nonbreakable Eco Neti Pot and eco salt jar produced with all natural, renewable resources.
This petroleum-free, nontoxic, plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials.
A nasal wash is great to:
- Clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust and pollution
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or exercises
The Neti Wash Sinus Cleansing System is easy to use, and with a properly mixed saline solution, feels soothing and comfortable.
Eco Neti Pot
Made from petroleum-free, natural bioplastic, the Eco Neti Pot is perfect for travel and made with the same trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape as our original pot.
Eco Neti Salt Jar
Refillable eco jar for use with the sinus cleansing system. How can salt be eco friendly? This refillable 10 oz jar and perfect measure spoon are made from Ingeo, a plant-based, petroleum-free material. Neti Pot Salt is 99.99% USP grade salt, the highest purity salt commercially available. It contains no additives or anti-caking agents. Add one perfect measure spoonful of salt to 8 oz of warm water in your neti pot.
Neti Wash Plus Daily Neti Pot Boost
Neti Wash Plus contains 4 herbal extracts, essential oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Menthol to mildly cleanse and soothe the sinuses. This unique formula helps to nourish and moisturize your nasal passages and provides anti-microbial properties to support the health of your sinuses. The herbal extracts, essential oils, and Xylitol cool, decongest, and invigorate.
Using your Neti Wash Neti Pot
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and warm water to your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through the mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed instructions enclosed
Phellodendron bark (phellodendron amurense), goldenseal root (hydrastis canadensis), barberry root bark (berberis vulgaris), coptis root (coptis chinensis), xylitol (derived from non-GMO birch bark), peppermint oil (mentha piperita), eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus globules), menthol (mentha spp.), grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20 (derived from coconut oil), in a base of distilled and purified water.
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Your nose knows!
Helps to clear the sinus congestion
Posted by 4952338853961234744 on Sep 06, 2016
My husband has sinus issue so after trying this, he feels that it helps clear up the congestion. Only bad thing is the neti pot we got leaks.
Posted by 5587493344143145513 on Oct 05, 2014
The product is what I was expecting and functions well.
Posted by maykristin on Jun 05, 2012
Flott nesehorn, fint salt og oppfriskende dråper. Skyller regelmessig og håper å unngå allergi og bihulebetennelser.
Dollar Store Special
Posted by Reviewer3054071 on Jan 29, 2012
I usually love everything I get from iHerb. This was the first purchase of many that I was dissatisfied with. The Neti pot is cheap looking plastic and had no cleansing instructions. I contacted the company to see if it was dishwasher safe. They did not even reply. Obviously not. The kit included a jar of salt. This was caked inside so hard I had to pry the little spoon out by chipping away at the rock-hard salt. I intend to buy another pot but not from this company.