Home Health, Antifungal Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Natural Health Begins at Home
Proven Clinically Effective In The Treatment of Most
- Athlete's Foot
- Jock Itch
Antifungal Lotion provides effective relief from itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. The active ingredient Tolnaftate, combines with a soothing base of natural botanical extracts to yield a truly unique formula. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
|Inactive Ingredients: Almond oil, aloe vera gel, calendula oil, castor oil, cetyl alcohol, citricidal (grapefruit seed extract), cocoa butter, diazolidinyl urea, lanolin oil, lavender oil, methylparaben, myrrh tincture, propylene glycol, propylparaben, rosemary oil, stearic acid, tea tree oil, thyme oil, triethanolamine, water.|
No mineral oil, No petroleum, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance, No animal products.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
It Provides relief from itiching but...
Posted by 5484287812048689312 on Jan 23, 2017
Can't say that it is 100% effective in removing jock itch but it does lighten the rash and relieve the itching. It seems like it takes time to work and if used as instructed it might get the job done. Bought it for my husband.has a really minty/ soothing smell.
helped for foot smell
Posted by 4864922319639247323 on Jan 19, 2017
helped for foot smell
Posted by Reviewer1661634 on Dec 26, 2016
If you are male and ever get a heat rash down there, and if you ever get that itch that won't quit because of jock itch or whatever, I have found this lotion to be the absolute best for me.
Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Dec 01, 2016
I've used this lotion to treat ringworm, athletes foot, skin rashes, and even reduced swelling on a psoriasis patch on the back of my neck. My only drawback is that it contains methylparaben, but it's so incredibly EFFECTIVE that this is the only product I'll allow with such an ingredient.