Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Flirtatious, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Flirtatious - very light matte pink.
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007).
Posted by 5694510042913936594 on Sep 18, 2016
Posted by 5261139814667082908 on May 26, 2014
it's a little bit disappointment. its colour is not so pigmented
A little too sparkly for me
Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014
I love Honeybee Gardens products. This product is messy but I do like that it is safe to use - no hidden chemicals. I was hoping for a subtle highlight color and I have to be careful in order to achieve that look with this product. It's a little sparkly so I use very sparingly. Once I finish this color, I probably will not buy again.
Blendable and smooth
Posted by 4970414796670249976 on Aug 22, 2013
I like this shadow a lot, it has a nice matte finish (although in the pot it shows a little sparkle), it's easy to blend and it can be used as an eye shadow primer. My only objection would be the packaging - it's hard not to make a mess when the jar is full. They could use larger jars and add a sifter, that would make the whole process a lot smoother.