Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499).
WOW I love it
WOW I love it
This is a great powder! It's the best! It looks super natural and it makes my skin breath, nobody notice that I'm wearing makeup and it covers large pores, I'm in love with it! And the most important thing it's CLEAN! it doesn't have nasty chemicals! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you! !
Posted by oliews on Jan 31, 2017
My face has a lot of flaws, and this isn't able to help it much. However, it evens out my skin color and gives a very natural looking finish. This powder doesn't mattify my face at all, but I don't mind since it means my face looks glowy and healthy. I did try applying this over foundation for high coverage, and it seems alright, no patchiness or anything.
Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 06, 2016
Good coverage although a little "heavy" for me,
Posted by 5039706513789050244 on Jul 31, 2016
My whole time favourite mineral powder... It has pink note... suits me perfectly
Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous
Posted by greenandclean on Jan 18, 2016
I've used the pressed mineral powders from Honeybee Gardens for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other brands, but nothing makes my skin look as good as this pressed powder. Great coverage, decent price, and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend using it with a beauty blender in stead of a brush. I'm Scandinavian and quite fair skinned, but this is perfect for me in the summer. Love it!