Hot Kid, Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks, 24 Rusks, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Selected Superior Rice Rusks
- Made from Specially Selected Fine Quality Rice
- Dissolves Easily
- Packed in Stay Fresh Packs
Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks
The original rice snack. Now available in North America. Rice rusks have been a part of a baby's diet in the Orient for over a century.
Today, they are the traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients.
- Great taste, no mess
- Dissolves easily
- Baked, no preservatives
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten, egg & peanut free
- Each serving individually wrapped for convenience
You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food.
Japonica rice, potato starch, sugar, salt, pumpkin powder, carrot powder, spinach powder, cabbage powder.
May contain traces of milk.
Produced in a peanut-free facility.
Safety Precaution: Baby should be supervised while feeding.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and humidity. Please consume as soon as possible after opening package.
|Serving Size: 4 rusks (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||less than 1 g||3%|
My baby boy loves this!
My baby boy loves this!
These rusks are great for my teething son. He loves munching on them, and he has never choked on them even though he sometimes takes a big bite out of them. They also don't create a mess, the most convenient kind of finger food. Very pleased and will be ordering more!
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Dec 01, 2016
My baby love it!
My niece loved it
Posted by 5220893675025594319 on Oct 19, 2016
Posted by 4822151273896598438 on Sep 07, 2016
One of my boy favourite biscuits.
Posted by 4663127350627819034 on Aug 30, 2016
It is very testy for me and my baby
Cheaper price in Sg
Posted by 5446740812762717982 on May 02, 2016
Product is great, my kid loves it. However, buyers from Singapore can get locally at a cheaper price of S$2.70, something which I just found out. FYI.