Houston Enzymes, No-Fenol, Chewable, Multi-Enzyme, 180 Chewable Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Support Digestion of Phenolic Foods and Fiber
- Dietary Supplement
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- No Fenol Chewable From Houston Enzymes
- All Vegetarian
No-Fennol may be helpful for digestion on those foods high in phenols and salicylates. Digestion of fruits and vegetables may be also be enhanced as No-Fenol contains enzymes that break down the components of plant fibers. No-Fenol was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, PhD enzyme biochemist.
Two (2) tablets at the beginning of each meal. For smaller meals, one (1) tablet may adequate. More tablets may be taken as desired. Two (2) chewable tablets are equivalent to one (1) No-Fenol in capsule form. Tablets may be crushed, using care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Fructose, natural pomegranate flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, natural raspberry flavor, magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, sodium chloride.
Do not us if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
This product contains cellulase, which may interfere with sustained-release medications that use cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and/or hypromellose.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%‡|
|Enzyme Blend||317 mg|
|CereCalase (1500 MU) |
Hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, phytase
|‡ Percent daily value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
* Daily vlue (DV) not established.