Houston Enzymes, TriEnza Powder with DPP IV Activity, 105 g
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HNI-00032
- UPC Code: 898631000328
- Package Quantity: 105 g
2.8 x 2.8 x 3.2 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dr. Houston's Plant Enzyme Highest Quality
- Broad-Spectrum Enzyme Product for General Digestive Support
- A Convenient Combination of Houston Enzymes' AFP-Peptizyme, Zyme Prime, and No-Fenol
- Dietary Supplement
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
- TriEnza Powder with DPP IV Activity from Houston Enzymes
TriEnza aids in the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein and soy), carbohydrates, sugars (including lactose), and fats.TriEnza provides a high level of DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). TriEnza may be taken with other Houston Enzymes products.
TriEnza was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, Ph.D. enzyme biochemist.
Mix 584 mg (approximately 1/4 teaspoon or slightly heaping scoopful using enclosed scoop) with food or beverage prior to each meal. 584 mg or 1/4 teaspoon equals 2 capsules of TriEnza. More may be taken as desired. Use care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Medium chain triglycerides.
No added sugar, starch, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
Some Settling of contents may occur.
|Serving Size: 584 mg (approx. 1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peptidase (with DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||**|
|DPP IV||1,200 DPPU||**|
|Protease 4.5||65,000 HUT||**|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||**|
|* Daily value not established.|