Hyland's, Baby, Colic Tablets, 125 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Easy to Use - No Mess! No Fuss!
- Relieves Colic, Gas Pain and Irritability
- 100% Natural
- A Friend of Your Family Since 1903
- Soft Tablets Dissolve Instantly
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
With a century of commitment to homeopathy, Hyland's provides quality and integrity across our entire family of products.
Uses Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colic and gas pains caused by irritating food, feeding too quickly, swallowing air and similar conditions during teething, colds and other minor upset periods in children.
Children under 3 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 2 hours as required.
If you prefer, tablets may be dissolved in a teaspoon of water and then given to the child. Colic Tablets are very soft and dissolve almost instantly on the tongue.
Please note: if your baby has been crying or is very upset, your baby may fall asleep after using this product because the pain has been relieved and your child can rest.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
|Dioscorea 6X HPUS||colic pains better from motion|
|Chamomilla 6X HPUS||restlessness & irritability|
|Colocynthis 6X HPUS||abdominal pain caused by gas|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients Acacia gum, lactose N.F.|