Hyland's, Cold Tablets with Zinc, 50 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1903
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 100% Natural
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose, Sneezing
- All Natural Safe & Effective
- Quick-Dissolving Tablets
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 6 to 12 years: ½ adult dose.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F). Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, Hyland's may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||sneezing, headache|
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||red, runny eyes, nose; burning discharge|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X HPUS||runny nose & sore throat|
|Gelsemium Semp. 6X HPUS||runny nose, eyes, sore throat|
|Inactive Ingredient: Lactose N.F.|
Whenever my throat starts feeling scratchy which is a sign that I'm coming down with something, I quickly pop 3 tablets before I go to bed and it helps to soothe my throat and prevents it from getting worse the next day. I didn't have to take them every 4hrs, just when needed. Great product. I have to have this in my cabinet at all times.
Posted by Reviewer1586926 on Jan 21, 2017
UPS shipping Cost Is High
Posted by 5627055316535495911 on Jan 07, 2017
dried my thr. more i expect , affect after tow doze
scratchy and sore throat
Posted by cubbycubby on Jun 15, 2016
works best when taken at first symptoms
Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015
I try to avoid chemicals and yet who can just suffer with a cold, especially when they can last months if they get in my lungs. I prefer these as a first line of defense when I start noticing symptoms like runny nose.