Hyland's, Quit Nits, Everyday Head Lice Preventative Spray, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Certified Natural Active Ingredients
- Use Daily to Stop Lice Re-Infestation
- Spray Application
- Scientifically Proven
- Wild Child - Born, Not Made
Up to 8 Hours Protection for:
Safe for use on soft furnishings
Caring for your child, naturally
- Contains natural essential oils
- No chemical pesticides
- Pleasant fragrance
- Low allergy formulation
Uses: Repels head lice
Wild Child Has become a world presence in natural health care for children. Founded by mother of three, Leanna Preston, in Margaret River, Australia, Wild Child aims to bridge the gap between traditional and homeopathic medicines.
Shake Well & Apply
- On the day following the lice treatment lightly spray Quit Nits Preventative onto dry hair until the hair is damp.
- Use a regular comb or brush to distribute Quit Nits Preventative evenly throughout the hair.
- For best results, repeat daily or before children play with untreated children.
Does not contain: Chemical preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances, sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate, propylene glycol, parabens, mineral oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- Not for use if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first.
For external use only. Do not use:
- Near eyes.
- Inside the nose or mouth.
- On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
When using this product
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel
- If product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Eye irritation occurs
- Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep carton for important product information
- Protect from excessive heat
Not tested on animals.
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X HPUS||Lice prevention|
|Staphysagria 6X HPUS||Head lice|
|Sabadilla 6X HPUS||Head lice|
Purified water USP, polysorbate 20, acetic acid, alcohol, fragrance geranium oil, simethicone, cetrimonium chloride, lavandula angustifolia, fusanus spicatus.
Seems to do it's job
Seems to do it's job
I have successfully used this to keep the nits at bay. Only when i stopped using this my daughter got her first case of nits. I used their other products to get rid of the nits.
Posted by 5461888462430050704 on Aug 30, 2016
After years of struggling with lice and eggs in my kids' hair, this product finally eliminated them for good. It is just great. The smell is not so good, but it doesn't last long.
Posted by 4871579886454473253 on Apr 12, 2016
THANK YOU , THANK YOU -WORKS GREAT ON MY LITTLE ONES.
Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015
I am satisfied
Hyland's Quit Nits - spray
Posted by 4842115356284749004 on Dec 11, 2015
I love this product, unfortunately my granddaughters have contracted lice from school what a excellent product. and at a great price as well.
not perfect but is working
Posted by 5664775056747320628 on Jan 31, 2013
use it daily and steel my son got nits. but... i find only 2 and this 2 didn't managed to lay to many eggs so the problem was solved rapidly! i also use Rosemary oil behind his ears and the back of the neck.