Imperial Elixir, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, 10 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- From The Famous Chang Bai Shan Mountains
Ginseng, the king of China's tonic herbs, has a history of use of more than 5000 years. The most prestigious area for growing these precious roots is in the Chang Bai Shan Mountains, located in the northeast province of Jilin (Kirin), China. It is from this area that the six year old ginseng roots are gathered to make this valuable extract.
Drink 1 or 2 bottles daily as a beverage.
Extract of Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root, distilled water and honey.
Each 10 ml (.34 oz) bottle contains 1200 mg of 6 year old Chinese Red Panax Ginseng.
Contains less than 0.5% alcohol.
Do not take during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size:0.34 fl oz (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container:10|
|Amount Per Serving: 1 bottle||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other carbohydrates||less than 1 g|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.