iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Green Trainer Bottle, Stage 3/4, 8 oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- 6-24 mo.
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- BPA Free!
- Non-Spill Trainer
- Easy to Grasp Handles
- PVC Free
- Nitrosamine Free
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Meets CPSIA, FDA &and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
Free of PVC, BPA, nitrosamine, and known harmful phthalates. Parts are interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles & cups marked as "interchangeable", making feeding transitions easy.
Keeps spout clean and stops leaks for on-the-go storage
Interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles packaged as interchangeable.
Shaped for an easy transition between nipples and cups
Insert below spout to stop leaks for on-the-go storage
Makes holding easy
Wide opening for easy cleaning
BPA and PVC free base contoured for little hands
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, tighten collar firmly.
- Examine spout for tears before giving to your child. Dispose of spout if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts, before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This Trainer and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with trainer. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.
iPlay Inc 宝宝的学饮杯
Posted by pocoma on Jun 18, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 05, 2012
this is ok, maybe i tried it to early for my kid..
Posted by Reviewer2471475 on Jun 21, 2011
It has so strong taste that I doesn't dare to let my baby drink by the bottle.