Irwin Naturals, 3-in-1 Joint Formula, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bioperine, Enhanced Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
3-in-1 Joint Formula combines nutrients, oils and botanicals extracts to promote joint comfort. This powerful formula is designed to support health joints in three distinct ways:
- Rebuild: The well-known ingredients of Glucosamine and Chondroitin are included in this formula that help rebuild cartilage. These nutrients promote healthy tissues and help to maintain joint structure and mobility.
- Lubricate: Glucosamine and Chondroitin enhance the lubricating synovial fluid that cushions and supports joint. These nutrients support joint comfort.
- Soothes: This formula is enhanced by the inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and flax seed oil. It also delivers a blend of soothing botanical extracts, including Boswellia, Turmeric and Stinging Nettle.
3-in-1 Joint Formula can help to rebuild, lubricate and soothe your joints. This advanced combination of nutrients can give you the support you need to promote long-term joint and connective tissue health.
What makes us different:
- Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide on optimum delivery system.
- Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
- Patented Bioperine - Bioperine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
(Adult) Take six (6) Liquid Soft-Gels a day all at once or in divided doses with meals and a full glass of water
Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, beeswax, annatto, titanium dioxide, St. John's bread and turmeric.
Contains: Soy, fish (anchovy, sardine, crustacean shellfish (lobster, shrimp, crab)
No preservatives added.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
(State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 6 Liquid Soft-Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||15 IU||50%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||23 mg||115%|
|Folic Acid||225 mcg||56%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||120 mcg||2000%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)||7 mg||350%|
|Fish Oils (1035 mg Omega-3 fatty acids)||3180 mg||†|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||1500 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1200 mg||†|
|Flax Seed oil (50% ALA)||150 mg||†|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||150 mg||†|
|Indian Frankincense extract
(65% boswellic acid) (gum resin)
|Stinging Nettle extract (0.8% phytosterols) (root)||70 mg||†|
|Turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) (rhizome)||40 mg||†|
Bioperine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit)
Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(root)
|†Daily Value not established.|
Review of supplement product
the formula is worth a hundred more 5 stars
Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Jul 04, 2016
a friend who is a science grad told me to try it. I DID and it is all he described. it eliminates buying multiple products; also I don't wake up with pain in my shoulders...................I will tell everyone I know to buy it and from iHerb.....thank you for having it.
Posted by 5401050636290417423 on Jan 01, 2016
New User of 3-in-1 Joint Formula
Posted by 5349308627646068910 on Oct 24, 2013
It was suggested by my personal trainer to start taking the 3-1 Joint Formula. I had started back to running after I went through Stage 2 Breast Cancer. For the first 6 years I had no issues with Joint pain. But after the 7th year I was feeling minor pain after my runs. Once I started the formula I noticed an increase in my energy level which was a very nice surprise and then after 2 weeks I did not experience joint pain after my runs. The only problems I have is remembering to take it at noon.
Posted by Reviewer1721747 on Oct 15, 2011
Both my wife and I use this great fromula from Irwin and it is very effective.