Irwin Naturals, Anti-Gas Digestive Enzymes, 45 Liquid Soft-Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Helps Reduce Gas, Bloating & Ingestion
- 13 Powerful Digestive Enzymes to Break Down Hard-to-Digest Foods
- Dietary Supplement
Anti-Gas Digestive Enzymes is a powerful blend of enzymes and botanicals that can help you break down food, absorb nutrients and reduce gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Comprehensive Enzyme Blend - This formula delivers a broad range of important enzymes to support the digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, sugars and fibers. Also included are Bromelain (from pineapple) and Papain (from papaya) – two unique enzymes that enhance the enzymatic breakdown of hard-to-digest foods.
- Powerful Food-Energy Activators - Enzymes help convert food into energy. By improving the breakdown of food nutrients, enzymes can actually increase the energy that you derive from food…helping to maximize cellular energy and minimize gas and bloating from incomplete digestion.
- Digestive Support - As we age, our body’s ability to produce adequate amounts of digestive enzymes may diminish. So even if you are eating a healthy diet, you may not be breaking down foods properly. Therefore, adding digestive enzymes to your daily regimen may be beneficial.
This product is designed to be taken with meals. It can be used as an everyday dietary supplement or as needed to support optimal digestive health.
What makes us different:
Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
Patented BioPerine - BioPerine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
Directions: (Adult) Take one (1) Liquid Soft-Gel twice a day with a meal. For best results, drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Flaxseed oil, gelatin, beeswax, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, turmeric, canthaxanthin, caramel color and maltodextrin.
No preservatives added.
Usage Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Liquid Soft-Gel|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||350 mg||†|
|Malt Diastase||101 DP||†|
Amla powder (fruit), Belleric Myrobalan powder (fruit), Black Pepper powder (fruit), Long Pepper extract (1.5% piperine) (fruit)
BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (rhizome)
|† Daily Value not established|
Wish I had known....
Posted by 5298706642088060810 on Sep 04, 2016
Was looking for a natural, gentle enzyme to help with the horrific gas, bloating, etc. that comes with pregnancy. But as I check the label for the directions, it says. "Not to be used by pregnant women." I would have liked to see that information in the listing so that I could have made a better choice. I won't be able to try it until after the baby is born, and by then I probably won't have much gas anyway.
Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Jan 21, 2013
I have a very difficult digestive system so I tried this route...It seems to be helping so I am trying it for a second month to be sure.
So far, the best I have used - better for me than Doctor's Best and another couple of brands I have tried - I think I will stick with these.
Posted by Reviewer1343751 on Oct 26, 2011
THIS IS THE BEST ENZYME I HAVE USED THAT WORKS WITH MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM . I NO LONGER HAVE EXCESSIVE CRAMPS OR BLOATING WHEN I EAT MY FOODS WITH SUGAR AND CARBOHYDRATES. I HIGLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT.