Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Bile Acids
(from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
|Conjugated Bile Acid
(as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
|Unconjugated Bile Acid
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
|* Daily Value not established.|
This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!
it seem to work.
Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Feb 14, 2017
it seem to work.
Fat digestion helper
Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Dec 27, 2016
I have been suffering from low bile production, and at some point was not able to digest fats at all. Tried different products before the Bile Acids. My digestion improved dramatically with this supplement. Since my intestines are very delicate I need only half a capsule (yes, separated into two capsules) with a meal containing fats. It might be wise to skip/reduce the dose when having lemon, Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar or other culinary acids incorporated in a meal, salad dressing, etc., as these together with Bile acids might cause terrible indigestion and runny stool.
Posted by 5282312614524680946 on Sep 18, 2016
This product was too strong for me. I have trouble swallowing pills so I need something mild enough that I can crush the pill or open the capsule in order to take it. This was so strong that it burned my throat. I was scared that I was going to have to go to the hospital. For people who are able to swallow the pill it may work well, it is definitely very strong.
Posted by Gavman on Jul 31, 2016
Honestly, this product is fantastic at breaking down fats, giving more than just ox bile and lipase and making it much easier. Unfortunately it has vanillin in it and i'm sensitive to it. But i'd recommend it highly for anyone who doesn't have issues with it.
Great for my gallbladder problems!
Posted by 5079817703203235764 on Apr 07, 2016
I had a low functioning gallbladder, and all kinds of problems because of that. This really helped me feel better, helped me digest fatty foods. My gallbladder problems got out of hand and had to be removed a few weeks ago because it had gotten so swollen, and I don't need the Bile Acid Factors anymore since the problem was removed! My only problem with it is that I didn't know of this sooner ;) But be careful to not take too much. When I didn't need them anymore after the surgery, they gave me stomach pain because then I had too much bile in my intestines!