Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 180 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens' density.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% Polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
No more light sensitivity
No more light sensitivity
Have been using this product for about 2 years. I used to have significant light sensitivity to daytime sun and night time car lights. My eyes used to hurt when they were exposed to bright lights-I had to put on sunglasses before going outside since I could barely keep my eyes open. My eyes were also dry and burned with exposure to bright lights. I highly recommend this product as well as Nordic Naturals fish oil capsules if you are experiencing similar problems, which were obviously related to nutritional deficiencies which are corrected by this formula. At times I have run out of this formula, and the aforementioned problems begin to return. So now I make sure I don't run out of it. Also highly recommend the iherb website, since they provide quick efficient delivery and better prices than my local stores.
Seems to help
Posted by 5227655335893165589 on Feb 09, 2017
My eyes are not as dry and my vision is not deteriorating any further. Repeat purchase/
Posted by 5446567602126208901 on Feb 02, 2017
Posted by Reviewer2902175 on Jan 08, 2017
The best value for money - High Lutein supplement. Made a difference. It took six months of two a day. I can read small letters, as I used to ten years ago. Diagnosed with the spots around Retina.
Posted by 5456117344135121238 on Dec 19, 2016