Liddell, Vital, Female Sexual Energy, Fast Acting Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Scientifically Tested*
- Sexual Restorative
- Increases Libido, Improves Responsiveness, Enhances Enjoyment and Reduces Feeling of Fatigue
- Doctor Formulated
- Readily Absorbed
- No Known Side Effects
- Easy to Use
- 20% Organic Alcohol
- About A One-Month Supply
Spray Your Way to Health
Oral sprays, a Liddell innovation, are the modern and better way to deliver medication. Here's why:
- Fast Absorption
- Easy to Swallow
- Accurate-Dose Spray Pump
- No Negative Side Effects
- No Known Contraindications
- No Known Drug Interactions
Uses For temporary relief of some symptoms of low female sexual energy, which may include:
- decrease in sexual desire
- decrease in responsiveness and enjoyment
- feelings of fatigue
Each active ingredient in this product has been tested on human beings in accordance with scientific homeopathic methodology. No animal testing.
Vital Female Sexual Energy is an advanced combination of ingredients designed to help women with low libido, which may be caused by overworking and the stress of today's fast paced lifestyles. Female Sexual Energy is all natural - as safe as it is effective.
Adults only. Spray twice under the tongue three times a day.
|Agnus 3X, arnica 3X, caulophyllum 6X, cinchona 3X, damiana 1X, l-arginine 6X, lactuca 3X, onosmodium virginianum 30C, oophorinum suis 30C, phosphoricum ac 200C, pituitary suis 12X, sepia 30C, thuja occ 30C.||(Relieves some symptoms of low female sexual energy)|
|Inactive Ingredients: Organic alcohol 20% v/v, purified water.|
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before using product.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.