Life Extension, Bioactive Milk Peptides, 30 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- For Longer Life
- Natural Mood and Sleep Support
- Dietary Supplement
Bioactive Milk Peptides (Lactium) are a cutting-edge nutrient complex consisting of patented bioactive peptides found naturally in milk. Used widely in Europe to promote sustained and restful sleep patterns, published studies reveal that these bioactive milk peptides also promote relaxation, help with stress, and support daytime cognition.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken during daytime for stress or before bed to help with sleep.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
Contains milk (casein decapeptide).
Sealed for protection
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
(Bioactive Milk Peptides)
|**Daily Value not established
†Lactium is used under license.
This is my new favorite supplement! Take it about an hour before bed and you can feel the calming effect take over. It helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep well through the night without feeling lethargic in the mornings.
save your money
Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 09, 2016
did not help at all to fall or to stay asleep
Posted by 5294613138980789453 on Dec 12, 2015
It helps me relax. I take one capsule when I wake at 1 - 4 a.m. and it makes me calm enough most of the times to allow myself to sleep. It is not a sleeping pill, but if you have come so far in your insomnia-troubleshooting to know that it depends on how you feel and react (regardless of cortisol, adrenaline etc.) to your sleeplessness this product is wonderful. I am so grateful that this ships to me in Sweden, and I use it consistently :)
no effect on sleeping issues
Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014
just maybe i had some calming effect first time i tried it. but then there was no effect on my terrible out-of-control insomnia whatsoever. i believe it still has some health benefits. most likely won't repurchase. terribly overpriced.
Posted by 5159675143356219924 on Jul 12, 2014
Good brand, couldn't really tell if the milk peptides helped me sleep or not.
Bioactive Milk Peptides surprisingly effective for me.
Posted by Reviewer1064768 on May 26, 2014
I keep on being surprised at how well this works for me. Usually take 1/2 a cap before bed and/or if wake up in the middle of the night and works most of the time.