Life Extension, Fast-Acting Joint Formula, 30 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- For Longer Life
- One-Per-Day Joint Support
- Dietary Supplement
The three innovative compounds in Life Extension’s Fast-Acting Joint Formula promote joint comfort and ease of motion in a matter of days … rather than the weeks or months it can take with supplements like glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These multi-modal ingredients are the reason why.
- Solubilized keratin: this bioactive form of keratin protein helps regulate inflammatory factors … while supporting antioxidant activity to help block free radical assault on joints.
- Decursinol-50: this fluid regulating compound goes to work to immediately inhibit activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation.
- Hyal-Joint: this patented blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans lubricates joints by increasing viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage … and also supports the growth of healthy joint tissue.
Taking this unique formula once daily provides fast-acting, effective support for aging joints. Use it alone or in combination with ArthroMax joint support formulas.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Two (2) capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one (1) capsule daily thereafter. May provide added benefit when taken with ArthroMax or other joint support formulas.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Hyal-Joint [Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate), collagen, and glycosaminoglycan complex]||40 mg||**|
|Decursinol-50 (Angelica gigas Nakai) extract (root) [std. to 0.1% (0.2 mg) decursinol]||200 mg||**|
|Solubilized Keratin||300 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
I was skeptical of the "Fast-Acting" but this does actually work fast! I have joint pain in my hands and lower back and it works for both. Didn't have any stomach upset or any other side effects from it. When I ran out, pain returned. If you have painful joints, give this a try!
Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Aug 27, 2015
Next level for us older folks after glucosamine and collagen supplements. Combined with Quercetin seems a great anti inflammatory
Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 14, 2015
These work and do exactly what they say and have helped me greatly. No side affects nothing but pain going away. I took it for a week seven months ago and then quit and didn't have any pain until now. I started yesterday with one pill and within one hour the pain went almost completely away. I woke up this morning and can move so much easier and feel so much better. I took another pill this morning. It is expensive but it seems to me that I can take a break from taking it once I quit hurting and it takes quite awhile before the pain returns and I have to take it again. These pills really do work. I am 72 and can't believe how much my body is changing as I am climbing the ladder in age. I am going to check out Arthomax and see what the price is with this and the ingredients and the reviews of it. I am so well pleased with this product.
I like it
Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 05, 2015
I've been taking this for 3 weeks and I started taking it to keep from having joint pain after working out, as a precautionary measure. Seems to be working just fine.
did not feel the effect yet
Posted by Reviewer1381228 on Feb 03, 2015
taking one a day
Posted by 5005284683636398896 on Dec 09, 2014
They don't put Magnesium stearate, which is not recommended by Doctor Mercola, which is really nice. I took it with Arthromax by this brand and it did work. Significantly reduced joint issue, although i added Hualyronic acid, selen lecithin and antiinflammatory to it. I switched to other brand to try different stuff.