Life Extension, Mega Green Tea Extract, Decaffeinated, 100 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- For Longer Life
- 98% Polyphenols
- One-Per-Day Concentrated Polyphenol Extract
- Dietary Supplement
The botanical extract in Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency, and biological activity. Each serving contains a small amount of caffeine (max. of 3.6 mg). Since one cup of decaffeinated tea contains at least 9 mg of caffeine, the amount of caffeine in this supplement will most likely not induce a stimulating effect.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, rice flour.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Decaffeinated Extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg)]||725 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, I researched what supplements to take as natural anti-carcinagens. Several sources recommend high doses of green tea, as a safe and natural way to fight cancer cells. This is the best product I know of for getting mega doses of high quality tea, without drinking gallons of the stuff.
Posted by 5282383607331359340 on Jun 10, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016
Read research on the web that indicates green tea catechins may inhibit the growth of cancer cells, so I recommened this to a family member along with other supplements. It is hard to say which thing is working but the overall results of all of the supplements have been promising.
Mr Gus italia
Posted by 5200075358064514644 on Jan 22, 2016
Good value and high potency
Posted by 4729885526558985880 on Mar 30, 2015
I'm not sure I have been taking this long enough for a real good review.