Life Extension, Melatonin, 6 Hour Timed Release, 3 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Cornstarch, talc, gelatin, sucrose, pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains gluten and corn.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast or rice. Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you have asthma or an autoimmune disease do not use melatonin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy equipment after using melatonin.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|** Daily Value not established.|