Life Extension, PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto, 30 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- With Beta-Sitosterol
- One-Per-Day Prostate Support
- Dietary Supplement
Published studies suggest that a remarkably high percentage of men will endure some form of prostate-induced discomfort over the course of their lifetimes. Decades of research substantiate saw palmetto as the gold standard in natural prostate support.
The saw palmetto berry (Serenoa repens) is rich in bioactive, high-molecular weight compounds including beta-sitosterol. It has been shown to interfere with DHT activity in the prostate, inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and help regulate inflammatory actions in the prostate gland.
This saw palmetto extract has been standardized to contain 85% free fatty acids and sterols. It also contains beta-sitosterol, boron, and rosemary leaf extract.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Pumpkin seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, caramel color.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Saw Palmetto CO2 extract (fruit) [providing 272 mg total fatty acids]||320 mg||**|
|Beta-sitosterol (from pine)||90 mg||**|
|Boron (as Albion bororganic glycine)||3 mg||**|
|Rosemary extract (leaf)||400 mcg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|