Life Extension, RNA Capsules, 500 mg, 100 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- For Longer Life
- Healthy Cell Support
- Dietary Supplement
RNA (ribonucleic acid) is a nucleic acid that is found in the nucleus and cytoplasm of cells where it plays an important part in protein synthesis and cellular renewal. Adequate amounts of RNA in the body are essential to every aspect of good health and well-being. Supplementation with RNA derived from yeast may support healthy cellular division, as well as help boost the immune system response.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Contains yeast and rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, gluten or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: RNA is not recommended for people with elevated serum uric acid or urates.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ribonucleic acid (RNA)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Posted by SmartHealth on May 01, 2015
Excellent product. It helps overall improvement in cognitive ability and well being.
Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013
Definitely sharpens the mind a bit, and is supposed to have anti-wrinkle properties.
nothing for memory
Posted by Romero on Aug 22, 2012
I Really don't know what to expect about it, I didn't notice nothing people say from it.
Helped me Overcome Intolerances.
Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012
Prior to taking this supplement, I had a difficult time finding supplements I could tolerate due to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Because of this I started this supplement by taking only minute amounts at the beginning and building up. Each time I increased the amount I would notice a strange feeling in my head that was quite different from other reactions I have had. I did persist and found that this reaction would disappear as my body adjusted to the higher dose. Once I was able to take a full capsule each day, I found that was able to take other supplements with a greatly reduced likelihood of intolerance.