Life Extension, Super Ginkgo Extract 28/7, 120 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- For Longer Life
- Helps Maintain Memory and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Ginkgolic acid is an allergen found in all Ginkgo biloba extracts. The stringent German Commission E has set the ginkgolic acid limit at no more than 5 ppm. Super Ginkgo Extract 28/7 has been purified to contain the lowest level of ginkgolic acid possible (no more than 1 ppm).
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, magnesium stearate, gelatin, water.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you are taking anticoagulants or MAO inhibitors, consult your doctor before taking ginkgo.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf powder extract [std. to 33.6 mg (28%) ginkgo flavonglycosides, 8.4 mg (7%) terpene lactones, and no more than 1 ppm ginkgolic acid]||120 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|