Life Extension, Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Prostrate and Urinary Tract Health
- Dietary Supplement
Aging individuals frequently encounter a weakening of the bladder and its sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine.
Laboratory and human clinical studies demonstrate that ingestion of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract can significantly improve the structural support of the bladder and the function of the sphincter muscle.
The data supporting the value of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract is particularly strong in studies performed in women. A clinical study of aging men also demonstrated positive results.
The pumpkin seed has a long history of use in helping to maintain healthy bladder function. Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream. These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to be the active constituents that help with the urinary discomforts endured by so many maturing women and men.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule three times daily for the first two weeks. After two weeks, reduce to two (2) capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product can be taken with or without food.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Water Soluble Pumpkin extract (seed)||262 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
By taking 1 cap first thing in the morning, this product caused the sense of 'urgency' and resultant 'leakage' to decrease markedly. After about 8 months, I no longer need to take it... the problem seems to be solved.
Better than the oil
Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 16, 2017
I think this absorbs and agrees with me more than the gel caps. Helps reduce frequency of urination at night
This product really works
Posted by 5152111290853279896 on Dec 01, 2016
My daughter takes this for urinary incontinence and they really work! After taking for a few weeks, she finds that she needs only one and not two like it states on the bottle. This brand is good because it doesn't contain soy like the other brands.
Helped a bit
Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jan 11, 2014
I do not have a final opinion as yet
Posted by 5443475323209377167 on Oct 29, 2013
Did not receive admire and caused me problems and was not expected of him this failure