Life Extension, Zinc Lozenges, Natural Citrus-Orange Flavor, 60 Veggie Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Nutritional Support for the Body's Natural Defense System
- Dietary Supplement
Zinc is a mineral that stimulates the activity of approximately 300 enzymes, which are substances that promote biochemical reactions in your body. These reactions are essential for the formation of superoxide dismutase, one of the body’s most important free radical scavengers. Zinc also promotes immune function, taste sensitivity, protein and DNA synthesis, insulin production, reproductive organ development and sperm motility. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Maintaining adequate levels of zinc is equally important to aging adults. As people grow older, their immune function declines, partly due to the decreasing size and function of the thymus gland. Evidence suggests that zinc may help to maintain healthy function of the thymus gland in elderly people. Scientists have also found evidence that a zinc deficiency in elderly adults may contribute to impaired immune function with aging, or immunosenescence. These findings suggest that zinc plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function with age.
Zinc Lozenges provide premium-grade zinc as gluconate and oxide in a pleasant citrus-orange naturally flavored tablet.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Xylitol, croscarmellose sodium, natural citrus-orange flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, potato maltodextrin, stevia extract, arabic gum, vegetable stearate.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Lozenge|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide, gluconate)||18.75 mg||125%|