Life Time, Peruvian Maca, 750 mg, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Premium Quality
- Dietary Supplement
Maca (Lepidum Meyenii) is a nutritious tuber which grows in the harsh environment of the Peruvian highlands. For the Inca, Maca was a staple food with a reputation for promoting energy and stamina, enhancing sexual potency and libido.
LifeTime Peruvian Maca Capsules:
- May heighten libido
- Provide nutritional support for an enlarged prostate
- Promote nutritional support that may play a role in energy and stamina levels
Use only as directed. Take one capsule daily, with water or a meal.
Gelatin capsule, rice flour, rice flour, silica and magnesium stearate.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%†|
|Maca (Lepidium spp.) [root]||750 mg||*|
|†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
If you take two a day like I do, this stuff is awesome with improving circulation where you need it. Better value and potency than the NOW brand. Highly recommended product.
Posted by 5370967088690955435 on Oct 03, 2016
good to have
Great Product for Menopausal Women
Posted by 5656896720862529434 on Jun 07, 2016
This Maca works well for eliminating hot flashes and increasing libido. It simply works.
Posted by 5739476501184162124 on Dec 01, 2015
I think it gives me energy in the dark months of winter. Almost at the end of my first jar. Going to continue taking these after a small break and excited to see any effects on hormonal balance in longer use. Nice relatively small, dark capsules that smell awful but theyre easy to use compared to maca powders that do not just smell but also taste bad...
Posted by 5396673498918683348 on May 11, 2015
very good product!!! THANK YOU